- For optimum use, light your candle for a minimum of 2-3 hours or until a full pool of wax is obtained. This prevents the formation of a tunnel in the wax and allows the candle to burn level.
- Before lighting your candle, always trim the wick to prevent excessive flame. You can trim with a wick trimmer. For cotton wicks, the wick should be cut to approximately 1/4".
- After 2 hours, blow out your candle. Allow the wax to harden before replacing the lid to prevent condensation.
- Keep your candle wax free of debris such as dust, matches and burnt wick tips. Debris can affect the quality of the flame and even catch fire.
- Light your candles on a heat-resistant surface, using a trivet, cork or small wooden board if necessary. Be sure to keep your candles supervised, especially if there are small children or pets in the house, to prevent the risk of fire or burns.
On that note, we wish you many hours of comforting ambiance! We hope to see you soon!