from the arms of nature
- manufacturing freshness -
Introducing you the world of 'KKAIYO' a Fine Artisan Handcrafted bath and body company, with the aim of making your bath a heavenly and healing experience.
The concept of Kkaiyo Bath Essentials was born parallel to my ongoing corporate management job. After days of exploring and practicing the art of soap making, I decided to bid good bye to my fast paced, jet-setting career job to enjoy a simpler, yet challenging business life...
SHIPPING ORDERS TO ALL LOCATIONS IN INDIA
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
These are high quality products. The Aroma is set at the right proportion. Not too intense and Not too mild.
Feels fresh and radiant. I like the products and would recommend it for sure.
Getting my first set of KKAIYO soaps as a surprise gift from a friend introduced me to this wonderful World of top class handcrafted soaps .
Amazing fragrances and combinations and variety .
This is not only my personal favorite brand of soaps but also a much appreciated gift for close friends and family . Thank you Mitali
To prolong the useful life of soap, you should:
- Avoid leaving it lying around in water after use. Make sure you have a soap dish that drains well. This allows the soap to dry well between uses.
- Avoid leaving soap in water. this results in it absorbing moisture, becoming soft and gelatinous, and will thus melt faster.
- Make sure you have a nice soap dish, with proper openings for water drainage.
- Keep the soap in dry area in your bathroom away from direct steam and running water after every bath.
Your "in-shower" soaps can last 2-3 weeks if you care for them properly and your hand soaps will last for months!
How to care for your soaps?
- For optimum use, light your candle for a minimum of 2-3 hours or until a full pool of wax is obtained. This prevents the formation of a tunnel in the wax and allows the candle to burn level.
- Before lighting your candle, always trim the wick to prevent excessive flame. You can trim with a wick trimmer. For cotton wicks, the wick should be cut to approximately 1/4".
- After 2 hours, blow out your candle. Allow the wax to harden before replacing the lid to prevent condensation.
- Keep your candle wax free of debris such as dust, matches and burnt wick tips. Debris can affect the quality of the flame and even catch fire.
How to care for your candles?
- Light your candles on a heat-resistant surface, using a trivet, cork or small wooden board if necessary. Be sure to keep your candles supervised, especially if there are small children or pets in the house, to prevent the risk of fire or burns.
On that note, we wish you many hours of comforting ambiance! We hope to see you soon!